We want to make sure you have a great time, and stay safe when you visit us.
Our guidance is as follows:
- We encourage the use of masks in the building when large groups gather.
- We continue to encourage social distancing, and make sure that group numbers are kept low for the size of the space, and seating is laid out with lots of room between seats.
- We continue to provide hand sanitiser throughout the building.
- Staff and volunteers regularly test.
- We have introduced air filtration units into The Orange Room.
If you are still nervous about accessing our events and courses, please contact us and book in a visit out of hours to be shown around. We understand that many people need support back into group work and public spaces after the pandemic.